Things I Learned at the Seaside

It is incredibly hard to play Badminton on the beach when windy out.

 
I always over pack my craft bag when I go on vacation, bring an entire basket of yarn...and then manage to crochet only one row.

 
Sunsets on the beach are best viewed while drinking a cup of hazelnut ale and wearing at least three hand knit items.

 
I get restless when told to sit still for a lengthy exposure.

 
Rugged men do go birding-and it is most amusing when they get excited about a mute standoff between a Great Blue Heron and a Canada Goose.

 
The progress of a tree will oftentimes refuse to be squelched by pesky moss.

 
Even though it may feel like Spring, long shadows show proof of a low Winter sun.

 
It is good to pay a visit to the ocean.

    1 comment:

    Hi friends! Thank you for lingering in my Victory Garden, I hope you enjoyed yourself while you were here!

    If you have a specific question for me regarding my blog, photographs, Etsy shop, or anything really, please email me at Anna@VictoryGardenYarn.com.