Testing, Testing, One-Two-Three


So.  I've been keeping a secret.  It's not quite ready to be revealed yet-I'm still working on some very important technical details, but I promise as soon as I can share I will!  In the meantime, I can give some clues. 


I know I haven't been sharing much with you readers in the way of finished knit objects and trust me, that makes me just as sad as it might make you.  I have so many sweaters and socks planned for selfish Anna knitting that are just going to have to wait a hair longer.  That's not to say that I haven't been doing any sort of needlecraft, because I have.  Which I hope is apparent from these cryptic pictures I'm sharing with you.



I know my friends and family wonder what I do in my apartment all day.  To be honest, I don't leave it much these days.  I'm sort of in a weird, creative, developmental space right now where I can't think about anything else other than this top secret thing.  I don't even think I've been to the grocery store in over a week-I LOVE the grocery store...that's saying something. 


Don't worry, I'm still eating.  Jon has been Mr. Grocery Store Man...which is kind of fun.  He comes home from work with a mystery bag of food and I get to go through it and see all the things he brought home for us to eat.  Things I normally wouldn't buy.  Maybe I should loosen the grocery store grip and let him go more often.


The good news is that I don't have to feel the immense 'GO OUTSIDE NOW' pressure that Seattleites often feel when it's sunny out, because it sure hasn't been sunny here for a few days.  It has turned windy and rainy and cold again.  Just the way I like it.  Anyway, even if it were sunny, I grew up in full California sun for the first eighteen years of my life, I think I am allowed to stay out of it for awhile.  I've just been sitting up here in our tower overlooking the Sound playing with sticks and hooks and string all day.
 

That piece of mystery crochet there has nothing to do with my big secret, but I realized I inadvertently started doing a picture update every Friday.  So if any of you are tracking its progress, there you go!  It has become my weekend relaxation project... 

Although, the more I work on it the more I find it popping up in my dreams.  The same with all of those other little crochet motifs I shared with you.  I know, I know, you probably all just said, 'Excuse me?  You DREAM in crochet?!'  Yeah, I do.  It's a little creepy.  To make things even more bizarre, it's sort of like when I play Tetris a few days in a row, I start dreaming in Tetris.  Kind of awesome, kind of unsettling...don't you think?

2 comments:

  1. So when does everyone get to see some of the tasty things whipped up in the kitchen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh good grief boyfriend, I only have two hands! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hi friends! Thank you for lingering in my Victory Garden, I hope you enjoyed yourself while you were here!

If you have a specific question for me regarding my blog, photographs, Etsy shop, or anything really, please email me at Anna@VictoryGardenYarn.com.