I do believe...

Spring has sprung.  If I were to live in a tree, it would most certainly be this one.  Every day I pass it I must resist the temptation to climb up into it's spindly branches and pretend that it is not smack dab in the middle of a bustling city...but pretend it is instead rooted in some far off land, a bucolic hillside, complete with waving wildflowers and grasses.  Busy buzzy bees.  A field cat skulking about, searching for a mousy morsel.  I would recline on a branch and survey all the goings-on from my pretty perch.

One can dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi friends! Thank you for lingering in my Victory Garden, I hope you enjoyed yourself while you were here!

If you have a specific question for me regarding my blog, photographs, Etsy shop, or anything really, please email me at Anna@VictoryGardenYarn.com.