I'm Back!

 From Yosemite...
To Rainier...
And everything in between.  Thank heavens for Horizon Air and their complimentary beer and wine on daytime flights.  I felt like I was in my living room, but with a much better view.  I had wine, an empty seat next to me, extra pretzels, personal knitting (three whole hours, including airport waiting time, ah!), and an incredible view that can't be beat.  I turned around at one point to see if anyone else in the plane had their forehead smashed against their tiny window to see every angle of Yosemite as we careened by.  Strangely, not a single person was looking out the window.  Shame on them!  It isn't every day you can see one of the most amazing natural wonders of this planet we walk on, especially from the air. 

I am back in Seattle and back with my beloved computer.  Oh, and beloved boyfriend.  Can't forget him!  I have weeded my way through my overgrown email box, checked Ravelry, checked the weather, gone to the grocery store (has anyone ever had Chocolate Cheerios? They're kind of good...if you like cereal.  Which I don't.  But I wanted to try them), unpacked my bag, evaluated what needs to be done regarding Summer kerchief crocheting (I'm up to 7 now, they're all so cool!), gone to the bank to inquire about business checking accounts (where in the BLEEP is my City of Seattle business license!?!?) and planned out our weekend.  We're thinking of hiking Little Si since the weather is supposed to be loverly...and since it's the first hike of the season we're thinking something relatively easy and close to home.  Hopefully there won't be too many people up there, but I guess that's what happens when you choose something close to civilization.  We shall see...

3 comments:

  1. That is one full glass o' wine:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dare I admit that was glass number two?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at those photos! I didn't realize you could see so much of the park. Beautimus!

    ReplyDelete

Hi friends! Thank you for lingering in my Victory Garden, I hope you enjoyed yourself while you were here!

If you have a specific question for me regarding my blog, photographs, Etsy shop, or anything really, please email me at Anna@VictoryGardenYarn.com.