Dots!

Yahoo!
That's right.  I found a 'Dots' Pyrex bowl!  Boyfriend is off galavanting in the woods this weekend, fishing and being generally manly and I was forced to make a 'no-thrifting-while-he's-gone' vow.  I seem to have broken it.  My excuse, er, reason, for going: my left hand is quite sore from all of this super-top-secret crocheting I've been doing, and I really just had nothing else to do today.  Honest...

Now that I think about it, I vaguely remember him saying he wouldn't really be mad if I broke the 'no-thrift' vow...but I was half asleep and quite foggy when he left this morning.  Hm.

Who cares?  I found DOTS!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I super jealous! I could never make a promise like that - when I tell me hubby I am going to the flea markets in the morning or to the thrift store he says ok see you next tuesday lol

    ReplyDelete

Hi friends! Thank you for lingering in my Victory Garden, I hope you enjoyed yourself while you were here!

If you have a specific question for me regarding my blog, photographs, Etsy shop, or anything really, please email me at Anna@VictoryGardenYarn.com.