Ever closer.

Yes, you read that correctly: closer.  Closer to what, you ask?  Closer to opening up shop!  I'm for real this time, too.  I know I keep saying, 'next week, next week!' and then nothing happens.  And I know a couple of you readers out there in readerland are re-enacting the classic Mervyn's commercial with the woman standing outside the door, hands on the glass, chanting, 'Open open open open.'  Except in this case it's your computer screen you're tapping and not an actual door.  Well...I like to think you're doing that.

So, it is with great pleasure that I can tell you that: 
  1. Pictures have been retaken and prettied up and are ready to go.
  2. Mister Man and I tested out the Etsy shop, Paypal, sales tax for fellow Washington state shoppers, shipping, and all of that technical nit-picky stuff one has to deal with.
  3. It worked!!!
  4. We are going to explore the North Cascades National Park on this upcoming holiday weekend, so we've been baking cookies and buying foodstuffs for our journey.  (We don't take food and camping too lightly, as you can see here.  Today's task is making some classic All-American Macaroni Salad to take with.  I can't say I've ever actually made that...)
  5. The Etsy shop WILL BE OPEN NEXT WEEK!!!
  6. Yes, you read that correctly.  I said NEXT WEEK!!!
 No promises as to which day I will be live, but not to worry, I'll be splashing it all over this little blog just as soon as it is all loaded up and ready to go.

So with that, I wish you all a Happy 4th of July, Happy Birthday to my lovely friend Toni (born on the 4th of July, so cool!), and happy BBQing, picnicking, and general patriotic-ness that comes out around this time.

I am leaving you with a couple of teasers for the next series of shop items I will be telling you more about when we get back from our mountain journey...I love all of these and I am so excited for them to be shipped out all over the world to other people who are equally excited to wear them!

Kerchief No. 8
Kerchief No. 8

Kerchief No. 9
Kerchief No. 9

Kerchief No. 14
Kerchief No. 14

2 comments:

  1. I hear you - opening an Etsy shop is hard work. I am in the process of opening one also - I wish you the best of luck.

    ReplyDelete

Hi friends! Thank you for lingering in my Victory Garden, I hope you enjoyed yourself while you were here!

If you have a specific question for me regarding my blog, photographs, Etsy shop, or anything really, please email me at Anna@VictoryGardenYarn.com.