HTML is Hard

Just a little note to let you know, those of you who may be viewing my little blog over the weekend (especially first timers, hello and welcome!) ...it might look a little wonky at times.  Blogger came out with some wonderful new templates (read: I've been trying to use my minimal HTML skills to figure out how to make my posts and pictures bigger and now I can!) but with wonderful new blog templates comes trying to put your blog back together entirely.  So don't be alarmed if you pop over to my garden and things are looking a bit strange!  It'll look (hopefully) exactly the same, but better, with bigger, better pictures!

Fingers crossed that I can actually do this...

1 comment:

  1. I am tempted to try this too, but so intimidated! Let us know how it goes.

    ReplyDelete

Hi friends! Thank you for lingering in my Victory Garden, I hope you enjoyed yourself while you were here!

If you have a specific question for me regarding my blog, photographs, Etsy shop, or anything really, please email me at Anna@VictoryGardenYarn.com.