Is This Thing On?

Yes.  Yes, it IS on!  What's on?  My Etsy Shop!!!  I wish I could put one hundred thousand million exclamation points right there, but then you would probably find me rather annoying and stop reading my little blog.  So I will just have to settle for three.  Wait, I'm going to do it again: !!!  There.  Out of my system.

Kerchief No. 12
Kerchief No. 12
My eyes are crossing from computer work and it is slowly heating up around here in the Pacific Northwest, so I am going to take a breather from my computer, make a strawberry pie out of delicious Skagit Valley strawberries (now that is a pie I will gladly eat, even though I say I don't really like pies), and go soak up some sunshine.

Kerchief No. 13
Kerchief No. 13

More information to come on the extra special Kerchief Series in the shop, stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi friends! Thank you for lingering in my Victory Garden, I hope you enjoyed yourself while you were here!

If you have a specific question for me regarding my blog, photographs, Etsy shop, or anything really, please email me at Anna@VictoryGardenYarn.com.