Making the Impossible Possible

Please work!

+

Finally.

=

Me traipsing around Mt. Rainier with not one, not two, not even three, but possibly FOUR cameras on my person to take pictures of the wildflowers I have heard so much about, that bloom in my birth month, that I have never had the pleasure of seeing with my own two eyes, because we always seem to go to Mt. Rainier entirely too early in the season.

Moro Rock circa 1986?

I think while I'm at it, I might bring back the head to toe baby pink hiking outfit, circa 1986, complete with coordinating white heart belt buckle and white sandals with white socks.  Entirely possible.  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi friends! Thank you for lingering in my Victory Garden, I hope you enjoyed yourself while you were here!

If you have a specific question for me regarding my blog, photographs, Etsy shop, or anything really, please email me at Anna@VictoryGardenYarn.com.