Riddle: What is Black, White, and Grainy All Over?

Film!  Real live film.  Remember that stuff?  I didn't...and then I did.  I've had a roll of black and white film sitting in Pop's old camera for a year now, waiting for me to take the last three shots so I could scurry over to the local photo shop and get it developed.  Time flies when you're having fun, er, working hard!  (Those are interchangeable these days.)

Here are a few of my favorites from the roll, unedited, untouched.  Just plain ol' glorious film...


Men and Kites

Sophie

Nice View

Stairs

Step Up

Lighthouse

Kit Kat Clock

Release the Kraken

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi friends! Thank you for lingering in my Victory Garden, I hope you enjoyed yourself while you were here!

If you have a specific question for me regarding my blog, photographs, Etsy shop, or anything really, please email me at Anna@VictoryGardenYarn.com.