The Muffin Man

Fresh Huckleberries
Me:  Did you just turn the oven on?
The Muffin Man:  Yep.
Me:  Oh. Um, may I ask why? You just got home from work...what on earth are you doing?

...and Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix
The Muffin Man:  Huckleberries. From Mount Saint Helens. They're getting mushy.
Me:  Oh. Okay. You're baking huckleberries?

...and a Bit o Honey
The Muffin Man:  No silly. I'm putting them in Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix.
MeOh. Okay. Add some honey.
The Muffin Man:  Honey?
Me: Yes?
The Muffin Man:  No no no. You want me to add honey? Why not just add it when we eat them?
Me:  Trust me. Add some honey. Don't make me come in there.

And Eat
Me:  See? They're so moist! It's because of the honey.
The Muffin Man:  Yes. Yes it is. Let's eat more.

And Eat Some More
Me:  Excellent idea.

And Eat Them All
The Muffin Man:  Wait...where did all the muffins go?
Me:  Mmph, snarf, snort, sniff...what?  Hohld ohn, mah mouf isth sthort ohf fhull.
The Muffin Man:  Yes.  Yes, I can see that.  You also have crumbs in your hair.  And on your face.  And in your yarn...and...and...
Me:  Ah, ahem.  Well then.  What's for dinner?

3 comments:

  1. Oh they look delicious! Love the bowl too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look so good. We have those plates at my dad's house, i remember them from when I was little.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I would be snarfing them up too. Love your Pyrex bowl!

    ♥ Rebecca Jean
    Midnight Maniac

    ReplyDelete

Hi friends! Thank you for lingering in my Victory Garden, I hope you enjoyed yourself while you were here!

If you have a specific question for me regarding my blog, photographs, Etsy shop, or anything really, please email me at Anna@VictoryGardenYarn.com.