You Really, Really Like Me





















You really do! I am proud (happy, ecstatic, overjoyed, dancing, jumping, twirling, whistling, singing) to announce that I have just found out that Victory Garden Yarn has been accepted as a vendor at Seattle's infinitely cool craft fair, Urban Craft Uprising!!!  I cannot even begin to tell you how ridiculously pleased and peachy I am about this!  I have shopped the Urban Craft Uprising every December for the past few years and both boyfriend and I come home with special hand crafted treasures that we still cherish today.  So obviously I feel quite honored to be among the hand-selected vendors who were chosen to participate in this year's show.

Which means...I need to finish engineering my two new neckwear designs (yes, two new designs!)...get more business cards printed...buy more yarn...make more Granny Hoops...make more Skipjack Cowls...thrift for more embroidery hoops...oh dear. 

Will you please excuse me?  I think I need to get to work.

2 comments:

  1. YAYYYYYY!!!! That is very exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I will tell my Seattle peeps to be sure the check you out!

    ReplyDelete

Hi friends! Thank you for lingering in my Victory Garden, I hope you enjoyed yourself while you were here!

If you have a specific question for me regarding my blog, photographs, Etsy shop, or anything really, please email me at Anna@VictoryGardenYarn.com.