Oak, Orange, Palm

Oak, Orange, Palm
I seem to have found myself in the land of Oak, Orange, and Palm.
It appears to be ninety degrees in the middle of October.
It is a wee bit unsettling.
I seem to have found some ways to distract myself from the weighty heat that is still lingering in the middle reaches of California.
I seem to have found Pyrex Heaven...but you have to pop over to the ever-so-clever new blog to which I contribute, the Pyrex Collective, to see what I seem to have found...

Sunset on the Road
I seem to be away from Ye Olde Etsy Shoppe home base so it seems any orders placed through October 19th will be taken care of and sent off into the world on October 20th.

It seems so.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful sunset! We are having the opposite problem of cold over here in Connecticut ... it's in the 30's and usually in the high 60's in Oct.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Visting from over at the Pyrex Collective. You've got a great blog here that I'm excited to start following :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi friends! Thank you for lingering in my Victory Garden, I hope you enjoyed yourself while you were here!

If you have a specific question for me regarding my blog, photographs, Etsy shop, or anything really, please email me at Anna@VictoryGardenYarn.com.