{far4} and Victory Garden Yarn

Hello my good people!  I come bearing good news...I am so pleased to announce that an amazing Seattle shop full of beautiful and wonderful curiosities has asked to feature Victory Garden Yarn's most delicious Skipjack Cowls in their collection!

{far4}
If you live in Seattle and have never been to {far4} on First Avenue, you should really high-tail it down there the next time you feel like giving your eyes a visual treat.

{far4} Blooms
One never knows what they might find when they pop in...

{far4} Window
Curiosities abound when you have a highly creative brother and sister with strong Russian roots and a family porcelain business all at their fingertips, both running an amazing store...

I love their windows!
Jenny and Yuri feature a highly curated collection of fine porcelain, cheeky gifts, and personal accessories; all from small artisans near and far.

Bow Ties Are Always in Style
Bow ties and sunglasses. Porcelain AK-47s; porcelain skulls; porcelain strawberries, walnuts, garlic and any other fruit or vegetable you can think of...all in beautiful bisque.

Yes. Yesyesyes.
Cake toppers that make you giggle...yes, that's John and Yoko. Fabulous.

Hi Me!
So you can see why I am tickled pink that my very own work was handpicked to be in this beautiful shop!  If you find yourself in Downtown Seattle with a bit of a chill, pop over to {far4} and pick up a Skipjack Cowl  to warm your bones (pictured above in an orangey sunset glow).  Say hi to the people behind the counter and tell them Anna sent you!

4 comments:

Hi friends! Thank you for lingering in my Victory Garden, I hope you enjoyed yourself while you were here!

If you have a specific question for me regarding my blog, photographs, Etsy shop, or anything really, please email me at Anna@VictoryGardenYarn.com.