Tick...Tock...

Hi Friends.  So sorry it's been so quiet around here lately.  Urban Craft Uprising is this Friday and Saturday, December 4th and 5th, here in Seattle, so I am working my fingers like crazy and trying to get all my Skipjack Cowls, Kerchiefs, Granny Hoops, and Atomic Christmas ornaments made, washed, tagged, and itemized before this Friday.  Phew!

Skipjacks En Masse!

Unfortunately, I appear to either be having a major allergy attack or a sinus infection and am feeling not quite up to par, so a phone call to my local medical clinic is about to be made.  Hopefully they can figure out exactly what's going on inside my plugged up head and ears.  Blech.

So with that, I am signing off until next week when I will return with happy reports on my exciting very first craft show, with pictures, stories, and hopefully a little success!  (And hopefully without extremely painful ear canals.)  Until next time my good readers...!

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like we have the same cold! Hope you feel better and have much success at the show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck at the show...you'll do GREAT! Don't get stressed out, but relax with a cup of hot tea and a steam kettle. Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better! I did my first show a few weeks ago and I loved it! I really want to do more. I posted a few tips I learned on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where have you been my whole life?! I've missed you.

    I hope you feel better soon and I hope that the show goes SO well. Can't wait to see the pics and hear the stories. Good vibes coming your way!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S. Do you mind if I shamelessly plug you and your adorable yarn wares on my blog? Maybe steal a pic?

    ReplyDelete

Hi friends! Thank you for lingering in my Victory Garden, I hope you enjoyed yourself while you were here!

If you have a specific question for me regarding my blog, photographs, Etsy shop, or anything really, please email me at Anna@VictoryGardenYarn.com.