In-Flight Entertainment

In Flight Entertainment
One thing I never thought I would be doing in my life is blogging from 35,000 feet.  How's that for progress, eh?  Cowls and kerchiefs and Granny Hoops and Atomic Christmas ornaments are all floating around in the cargo hold below.  All of my helper elves are gathering in the City by the Bay.  Boyfriend and I are floating somewhere above Eugene, Oregon.  And I absolutely can't wait for Renegade SF to begin! 

As you can see, I have packed some very appropriate diversions for our trip.  I've been wanting to make the Snapdragon Tam from Ysolda Teague's Whimsical Little Knits 2 for quite some time now, so I hope I can at least squeeze in a little selfish knitting time at some point.  I've been crocheting so much for holiday craft fairs that I sort of forgot what knitting feels like!

I'll be back next week, perhaps before, with a full report on our San Francisco sojourn.  I am wishing you all pre-holiday loveliness, since this is the time of year all the parties begin and the families arrive for happy visits!

1 comment:

Hi friends! Thank you for lingering in my Victory Garden, I hope you enjoyed yourself while you were here!

If you have a specific question for me regarding my blog, photographs, Etsy shop, or anything really, please email me at Anna@VictoryGardenYarn.com.