Me Again

Hi Friends!  I know I said I'd be back next week, but I woke up this morning feeling refreshed and quite a bit more energetic than I have been for the past few days.  Somewhere in this crazy allergy attack (yes, the doctor confirmed I'm having a pneumonia-grade allergy attack...okay, not exactly her words, but people, that's what it feels like), I seem to have developed a really pretty smoker's cough but I'm not letting this grotesque hacking stop me from getting all my craft fair tasks done!



There is still quite a bit to do around here: boyfriend sewed me a fake wall for my Granny Hoops-I'll take pictures, too difficult to describe; the fake wall needs some grommets; I'm working furiously to get a BUNCH of Skipjack Cowls washed and tagged-and I really really hope my laundry care tags arrive today as planned; I've been promising to release my newest design at the fair but this allergy attack really threw a wrench in that, so I'm hoping to at least get one or two made up for a little enticing display of what's to come; I need to do all these little things like hit up the office supply store for receipts, go to the bank and get change, make custom order sheets (but only if I run out of something...oh goodness, what if I run out of something!?!); I've got a lot to do in two days.

Anyway, I thought I would let all my local friends and readers know that I've partnered up with Urban Craft Uprising and am doing a pretty nifty giveaway to drum up a little excitement for this weekend's show!  PLEASE read the fine print: you MUST be attending the show in order to win.  More fine print: do not leave a comment here on my blog to win, please leave a comment on the Urban Craft Uprising blog post, which is located HERE.

They need a NAME!
Okay, enough of that, on to the fun stuff!  What do you win?  A Skipjack Cowl in the color of your choosing! Yeeeow! So all you locals planning on attending the show, go on over to the Urban Craft Uprising blog, read my little interview, and leave a comment before midnight TONIGHT to win!  Again, please read the fine print above.  And don't forget poke around on their blog and read some of the other great artist interviews and leave comments-there is a ton of great stuff you can win from a ton of great local artists!


And now I think it's time to eat my PB&J sandwich, continue to enjoy my first cup of coffee in 4 days, and get back to work.  OH my goodness, I don't even know what I'm going to WEAR this weekend!!!  Egads!  Okay, off I go to add that to the list...

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I wished I lived close, like not across the country, I would attend!!! Wishing you great craft show success - BTW running out of something means you sold A LOT which is a good thing in a way :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi friends! Thank you for lingering in my Victory Garden, I hope you enjoyed yourself while you were here!

If you have a specific question for me regarding my blog, photographs, Etsy shop, or anything really, please email me at Anna@VictoryGardenYarn.com.