Too Much Eggnog

Ah, the Christmas elves. I'm not quite sure what to do with them. I reported last week that they hauled out a few holiday decorations but hadn't finished the job. I think they were sipping on the eggnog and brandy perhaps a bit too much for their wee sizes because their Christmas display turned into a bit of a Christmas disaster...

Too Much Eggnog

They told me they hadn't exactly planned on decorating this year and their heart wasn't really in it...but they overheard a certain boyfriend elf bemoaning the fact that a Christmas with no decorations is a little depressing. The elves wholeheartedly agree with that sentiment, but they've been a bit overworked of late so they didn't really have a game plan. And working with things ready and available like vintage pom-pom laden holiday tablecloths, a Lego advent calendar, and sequined sombreros just confused them more. They say they'll stick with this setup, but every time they walk into the room they can't help but think to themselves that it looks like Christmas threw up on the poor piano....hm.

Oh well, it'll be over soon. Ten days to be exact. Oh, oh, this elf can't think about that right now...too much to do before we leave for Renegade San Francisco tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. lol - I can't believe it's only 10 more days till the big holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. look at that lazy elf lol
    the sombrero cracked me up!
    thanks for the laugh!

    ReplyDelete

Hi friends! Thank you for lingering in my Victory Garden, I hope you enjoyed yourself while you were here!

If you have a specific question for me regarding my blog, photographs, Etsy shop, or anything really, please email me at Anna@VictoryGardenYarn.com.