Apartment Therapy

Hi good people! I just wanted to let you all know that one of my personal knitting projects was a part of a kitschy and inspiring feature over on Apartment Therapy yesterday!

You may remember this blanket of epic color proportions:


Well, head on over to Apartment Therapy to see my blanket plus some more inspiring handmade blankets.  Mine is not crocheted as the title states, but a blanket of this log-cabin style most certainly can be crocheted if you're of the hooked persuasion.  Maybe after reading the post you'll get the crazy-colorful-blanket bug and want to make a creation of your own!  (And if you do? I want pictures!)

2 comments:

  1. WOOT WOOT!!! I love that blanket!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! How exciting! Congrats on being featured and what a beautiful blanket.

    ReplyDelete

Hi friends! Thank you for lingering in my Victory Garden, I hope you enjoyed yourself while you were here!

If you have a specific question for me regarding my blog, photographs, Etsy shop, or anything really, please email me at Anna@VictoryGardenYarn.com.