Fireweed Tam

I finally took pictures of my finished Fireweed Tam. Finally.

Boyfriend was still off on his business trip to a snowy city...

...and the sun decided to come out for a fleeting moment.

So I quickly procured the tripod from the closet and picked the dust bunnies off the bottom of my favorite chair...

...and had a little fun. Unfortunately for me, the sun decided to make its slow fade back to grey precisely at the very moment I started the self-timer, so these aren't quite what I was envisioning, but you get the idea. The graininess adds a little something, don't you think?

For project details, please click here.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! it is so cute and your boots are ah-mazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your hat looks amazing on you! Very chique =)(chic), I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Hi friends! Thank you for lingering in my Victory Garden, I hope you enjoyed yourself while you were here!

If you have a specific question for me regarding my blog, photographs, Etsy shop, or anything really, please email me at Anna@VictoryGardenYarn.com.