Snow Clouds

Snow Cloud
New year, new designs, new yarn colors: I'm so happy!  I plan on spending this afternoon knocking out what I hope will be the final run through of a new design, drinking a pot of tea, and keeping cozy while I patiently wait for a minor 'snow event' to happen this evening.  I think this new glacier blue yarn is just so pretty, especially knit up in the stitch pattern I'm using for this new piece.  I've been playing dress up with what I have knit so far and it feels like a soft snow cloud around my neck.  I can't wait to share the finished product with you all!

3 comments:

  1. Oh beautiful color! I can't wait to see the new design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a magic colour! - seasonally perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great color!!! Speaking of snow...remember when it snowed in V-town that ONE time? Yeah, I want it to snow again.

    ReplyDelete

Hi friends! Thank you for lingering in my Victory Garden, I hope you enjoyed yourself while you were here!

If you have a specific question for me regarding my blog, photographs, Etsy shop, or anything really, please email me at Anna@VictoryGardenYarn.com.