An Urban Yarning

Boyfriend and I finally had a chance to head out on our thrift circuit this weekend. We almost made some wrong turns, as our under-thrifted brains couldn't remember exactly which path we normally take, but we made it to all six of our regular stores. We found a handful of embroidery hoops and a pair of fabulous mugs (more on that later), but nothing more. I feel our thrift mojo seeped away while we were both too busy with craft fairs and such. That needs to be remedied.

We did, however, graciously allow a fellow driver to sneak in front of us in a traffic-clogged intersection, and I am ever-so-glad that we did...
Urban Yarning
Loves it!

2 comments:

Hi friends! Thank you for lingering in my Victory Garden, I hope you enjoyed yourself while you were here!

If you have a specific question for me regarding my blog, photographs, Etsy shop, or anything really, please email me at Anna@VictoryGardenYarn.com.