Wednesday Women 4.13.11

I must admit:
I. Love. This. Photograph.
I've been saving this little gem for when I was in the right mood, 
and given the fact that all I can think about right now is a desert-bound road trip, I think this photograph is rather appropriate for the day.

I love the simplicity of it all.
The stark landscape with palms and century plants peppering the background.
The slightly off-kilter way it was shot.
Grandma's classically simple outfit.
The spindly trees beyond.
The simple, fading signature in the bottom corner (which I couldn't see until now!) 

I wonder where she is and what she was doing....a road trip?  
A family visit to Nevada?  Somewhere near home in California? 
I don't know...
 But I just love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi friends! Thank you for lingering in my Victory Garden, I hope you enjoyed yourself while you were here!

If you have a specific question for me regarding my blog, photographs, Etsy shop, or anything really, please email me at Anna@VictoryGardenYarn.com.