Blue to Red

Our Sunday began on a very blue note.

Not a blue note of sadness.
  A blue note of washed out blossoms against a blue Spring sky.

A blue note of dandelions and a long waterfront wander.

But the blues eventually turned to juicy reds.

Sweet sunlit strawberries...

...quickly became sweet jars of jam.

Special thanks to boyfriend for snapping all of these Polaroids.
(Especially since he was so patient every time I said 'Hey, take a picture of this! Now take a picture of that!')
Sometimes you just work better together as a team...tee hee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi friends! Thank you for lingering in my Victory Garden, I hope you enjoyed yourself while you were here!

If you have a specific question for me regarding my blog, photographs, Etsy shop, or anything really, please email me at Anna@VictoryGardenYarn.com.