Knitting. Yes I Still Do That!

Yep, that pretty much sums up my Sunday. 
I am thisclose to finishing my log cabin blanket!
And as you can see, I have a very, ahem, industrious helper this week as we are house sitting for friends.

I cannot begin to tell you all how excited I will be to finally have this blanket finished and on our bed!
I think at this point it's been about three and a half years in the making, which is about three years too many.

Not to mention we'll have one less basket of yarn floating around our living room floor.
Because I have three baskets...plus an ottoman full of the stuff...plus shelving with business yarn lining our tiny hallway...
Okay, I think I should get back to my knitting now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi friends! Thank you for lingering in my Victory Garden, I hope you enjoyed yourself while you were here!

If you have a specific question for me regarding my blog, photographs, Etsy shop, or anything really, please email me at Anna@VictoryGardenYarn.com.