Through the Rearview

Hi friends!  Just popping around to say I'll be back next week with oodles and gobs of pictures from the open road-quite like this one I hope!  (Although no road trip will ever again be as epic as the one we were on two years ago when this photograph was taken, somewhere on the side of the road in central Wyoming.)

We're heading out on the open road for a few days (yes! finally!) to explore uncharted Washington state territory.  
Well, uncharted for us at least:
The Steppe
Grand Coulee Dam
Steamboat Rock
Rattlesnakes
Sunshine
The possibility of isolated afternoon thunderstorms...

Yep, right up my alley.
I do hope you all have a little sunshine and perhaps a new adventure waiting for you this weekend...!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi friends! Thank you for lingering in my Victory Garden, I hope you enjoyed yourself while you were here!

If you have a specific question for me regarding my blog, photographs, Etsy shop, or anything really, please email me at Anna@VictoryGardenYarn.com.