Wednesday Women 6.1.11

And to think that my mother always insists she looks nothing like my grandmother...
I can certainly see it in this late 1960's photograph!
Especially in their sweet smiles.
That's one thing I love about my entire family: they all have amazingly infectious smiles.

I hope you all had a lovely Wednesday.
Mine was fantastic!
(Even if it did involve 5 loads of laundry, a mountain of dishes, hand-washing a few hand-knit socks, and washing, rinsing and blocking some very stubborn pieces of new knits I made for myself!  More on those once they're dry...!)

2 comments:

  1. You can most certainly tell they are related!!They are even wearing the same shades of blue. Love the fender of the car - wish cars still looked that cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel you on the fender comment! I actually had the same exact thought when I pulled this photograph out of the pile. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi friends! Thank you for lingering in my Victory Garden, I hope you enjoyed yourself while you were here!

If you have a specific question for me regarding my blog, photographs, Etsy shop, or anything really, please email me at Anna@VictoryGardenYarn.com.