Wednesday Women 6.8.11

This is such a happy picture!
Smiley great-grandmother, smiley great-aunt peeking out from behind her, and a shy but smiley little mama in her adorable striped shirt and cuffed jeans.
I can definitely see that my mom's personal style hasn't really changed much since she was a wee one.  
She has always teased me about dressing exactly like she did at any given age, but this photograph makes it pretty obvious that she indeed handed down whatever DNA determines what I pull out of my closet every morning: my uniform is usually a pair of jeans and a great worn in t-shirt...tee hee!

I do hope, wherever you are and whatever you're wearing, that you're enjoying a Summery Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi friends! Thank you for lingering in my Victory Garden, I hope you enjoyed yourself while you were here!

If you have a specific question for me regarding my blog, photographs, Etsy shop, or anything really, please email me at Anna@VictoryGardenYarn.com.