Lazy Days.

Hi friends!  Not much chat about after a holiday weekend of extreme laziness here in Victory Garden Yarn land.  I haven't cracked open my camera case at all in the past week-not even once!  I suppose it is healthy to give yourself a good and proper holiday, especially if you work from home.  That does make it a bit difficult to escape work...especially when work creates maddening piles of yarn and hoops and needles all over the place!

Well, I do have that lovely photograph to share.  Boyfriend has a new camera lens and as you can all see, I got to be part of the tests.  Complete with tree seed mustache to boot!
Lovely, no?  
At least I can give myself one credit: I'm certainly not vain because that is a horrid picture!
But it makes me laugh, so I thought I'd share.
(Can't wait for him to use his new 'nifty fifty' lens on product shots for my upcoming Fall/Winter cozies!)

One bit of news I did want to pop in to share with you all is that I was one of the lucky winners who received a sponsorship spot over at an amazing Canadian-based vintage blog:
If you like pretty pictures, cute girls, vintage trailers full of vintage finds (gasp!), and everything in between, you should really go check out their blog-you'll love it!  While you're there, check out all of the other great blog sponsors; you might find a few new reads and Etsy shops to put on your radar.

And a big fat Hello! to anyone new who may be coming this-a-way from Oh So Lovely!
I do hope you enjoy my Victory Garden.

And with that, I'm off to take a Pyrex carafe of iced tea out of my fridge, pour a big glass, and get back to a few little projects I can't wait to share with you all in a few days!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I bet iced tea tastes better coming from a Pyrex carafe. I hope I find one of those next. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi friends! Thank you for lingering in my Victory Garden, I hope you enjoyed yourself while you were here!

If you have a specific question for me regarding my blog, photographs, Etsy shop, or anything really, please email me at Anna@VictoryGardenYarn.com.