New new new in the shop shop shop!

If you happened to visit my little booth last December at either Urban Craft Uprising Seattle or Renegade San Francisco, you may recognize the little Granny Hoops pictured below...

These poor little hoops were crocheted, tagged, shown at one show, packed, flown, shown at the next show, packed, flown, and promptly put away and ignored until two weeks ago when I remembered they haven't seen the light of day once over the past seven months and might like to be photographed so they could be on display and sold in my Etsy shop!
So we hauled them out with the rest of the lot and finally gave them their proper photographic debut!

These remind me of rainbow sherbet, mmm!

And this little collection was conjured up in the dead of Winter, when I was dreaming of Summery gardens full of leaves and blooms just waiting to burst!
These aren't the only hoops I've added to the shop, so click on over and take a peek at them all!

(And by the way, both Urban Craft Uprising here in Seattle and Renegade Craft down in San Francisco are having their Summer shows this weekend! I'm not showing at either of them but if you live in Seattle or San Francisco, you should attend your respective show and support handmade!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi friends! Thank you for lingering in my Victory Garden, I hope you enjoyed yourself while you were here!

If you have a specific question for me regarding my blog, photographs, Etsy shop, or anything really, please email me at Anna@VictoryGardenYarn.com.