Wednesday Women 7.20.11

Hi friends!  The sun finally came out up here in Seattle and I thought I would celebrate the parting of the clouds with a sunny Summer photograph of my mom and two of her cousins!
I know there are intense heat waves spreading across the states right now but Seattle is having a less than impressive Summer, even by our normally cool standards.
Fingers crossed the sun decides to show his face around these parts a little bit more before it's time to start wearing handknit scarves again!

Happy happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi friends! Thank you for lingering in my Victory Garden, I hope you enjoyed yourself while you were here!

If you have a specific question for me regarding my blog, photographs, Etsy shop, or anything really, please email me at Anna@VictoryGardenYarn.com.