Working Weekend & New Prices!

Hi Friends!  Welcome to my weekend.  A working weekend.
Boyfriend attended what he refers to as 'Man Night' (totally scary: bacon, campfires, whiskey, cigars, beer...oh lordy!) which had a manly fly-fishing date tacked on to the end of it, so I hunkered down and spent my quiet, solo weekend working.
I took care of a few pesky things I've been putting off for quite some time, like addressing the fact that I had a gigantic pile of Granny Hoops waiting to be tagged and put away.
And I've wanted to properly write down all of my Hoop motif patterns on their own index card and get super organized about the whole thing (still working on that...almost finished!).
And my top secret craft booth project is still in progress but gosh darn it, it's SO cute!  I really can't wait to share it with you all because I think it's a project that can be used in so many ways, not just for a craft booth!
(You can get a little glimpse of it in this photograph...hint hint!)

But the main thing I've been wanting to do for a long time is restructure how my Granny Hoops are priced.
So I did!
I think that's what I was doing in this photograph...pondering, mulling, squinching my mouth up and cocking my head to one side, scribbling notes on an index card.
You will find that a handful of the hoops now have lower prices, while the newer and more complicated designs have prices that better reflect the amount of time, yarn, and overall hand-cramping it takes to get those little suckers finished!
(Don't worry, hand-cramping only occurs when I crochet the motif onto the hoop...it's a labor of love!  Plus I have ridiculously strong hands.  Years of piano, violin, guitar, knitting and crocheting have certainly groomed me for this.)
There are so many new things going on around here and I'm so excited to share them with you all...but I need to finish them first.  So it's off to work I go!
(I also have a secret surprise I will be sharing with you on Thursday.  I am quite excited and I hope that some of you are, too!)

1 comment:

Hi friends! Thank you for lingering in my Victory Garden, I hope you enjoyed yourself while you were here!

If you have a specific question for me regarding my blog, photographs, Etsy shop, or anything really, please email me at Anna@VictoryGardenYarn.com.