My Instant Life 8.29.11

Hi friends!  You all left such positive comments about my little My Instant Life post a couple of weeks ago that I thought I would make it a regular feature around here!  Don't worry, I said it once and I will say it again: this blog will not become Instagram only.  I will admit there are a few wonderful blogs out there which suddenly started featuring solely Instagram photos instead of their usual gorgeously composed digital or film photos...and it just makes me sad because I find myself reading them less and less because of that.

I plan on doing My Instant Life features whenever I happen to feel like cleaning the photos off my fancy new phone.  And considering I'm a bit of a lazy daisy about those things, I'll probably be sharing these little vignettes with you every few weeks or so...
Hope you enjoy!

Who can resist taking little snapshots of their food, especially in such vibrant vintage dishes?!

 The hand series: my most prized possession, a ring boyfriend made for me out of a quarter, I'll have to tell you about it sometime; an in-thrift photo shoot; a birthday present from boyfriend! A lovely camera case for my little camera...isn't it cute?!


The birthday series: a Snohomish drive; waiting patiently for my secret birthday dinner with boyfriend to commence; ice cream cake, yummy! 

Around the house: the sad, squirrel-squished fire escape garden is desperately trying to grow; a bit of new crochet; morning coffee at my desk (er, piano!)

Blackberry pickin'!

Are you on Instagram?  I'd love to follow you if you are!  Leave your username in a comment if you haven't before and I will find you!
Look for VictoryGardenYarn if you'd like to keep track of My Instant Life in real time. 

I hope you are all having a snappy start to your week!  Boyfriend and I were in the Golden State all weekend visiting family and good friends so I'm off to gather my wits and get back in the swing of craft show production...wish me luck!
xo
Anna

7 comments:

  1. You have the BEST BLOG EVER! I look forward to each post:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, you inspired me to shoot some photos around my house!! Thanks for the post, I loved getting a glimpse into your home and you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, thanks ladies! You both totally made my day-especially since I actually KNOW you both in real life...not just internet life... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the feature! I look forward to seeing it again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! Your food looks extra good in those dishes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! So glad you all like my new little feature! You never know. ;) I must say, it's quite fun arranging all those random little photos into something cohesive!

    ReplyDelete

Hi friends! Thank you for lingering in my Victory Garden, I hope you enjoyed yourself while you were here!

If you have a specific question for me regarding my blog, photographs, Etsy shop, or anything really, please email me at Anna@VictoryGardenYarn.com.