Sweet Summer

Hi friends!  If you've never been to Seattle in true Summertime before, here's a little slice I thought I would share with you.  Complete with happy children playing in fountains, taco trucks, berry pickin', fly fishin', and a welcome cool off in a pokey little tavern.

I don't normally like to edit my photos in this hazy, warm manner, but in honor of the first truly hot day for this neck of the woods, I felt it was only appropriate to try and convey that big blue sky and hazy golden sunshine we were all desperately soaking up!







I'll be back tomorrow to show you what we did with all of those wild blackberries...yum!
Happy Summer!
xo
Anna

1 comment:

  1. I love the colors in your pictures, everything here is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Hi friends! Thank you for lingering in my Victory Garden, I hope you enjoyed yourself while you were here!

If you have a specific question for me regarding my blog, photographs, Etsy shop, or anything really, please email me at Anna@VictoryGardenYarn.com.