Early Morn

Even though I am utterly over the moon to finally be going home after a somewhat stressful week of house and dog sitting, 4am wake up calls from big dogs jumping on my face with all their might, and unnecessary hours spent commuting around the Sound, I suppose it is a simple thing like this breathtaking early morning sight that makes it all worth my while.
Forget all my troubles.  Sigh with happiness.  Breathe a little easier.
If I didn't have to rise before the sun, drive boyfriend to work, then drive myself home to do my work, I would not have witnessed this beautiful site.

I'm off to click my heels and prepare to whisk away home.
(Although not before one last thrift stop for a few cute craft booth supplies!)
I do hope you all have a lovely and crisp Fall weekend!
xo
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi friends! Thank you for lingering in my Victory Garden, I hope you enjoyed yourself while you were here!

If you have a specific question for me regarding my blog, photographs, Etsy shop, or anything really, please email me at Anna@VictoryGardenYarn.com.