Flibbertigibbet.

Hi friends!  I'm in a bit of a confused haze at the moment, as boyfriend and I are house and dog sitting an hour away from our pokey little apartment.  The chaos of packing up everything we think we'll need for a week plus my not being able to bring my work with me (no dog hair in my knits, thankyouverymuch!) has put a bit of a cramp on my style, but I have been trying to make the most of things.

For instance: you may notice a snappy and fresh new sidebar-over there, on the right!  Freshening up my photos, links, and information has been on my list for quite some time, but with all my furious knitting, crocheting, and crafting for upcoming shows, spending a day on my computer making things pretty keeps falling to the bottom of my priorities.

I now have a nifty place to list all of the craft shows I will be participating in this season; complete with fun widgets, videos, and links to the show sites so you can gather all the information you might need in order to attend.  

Speaking of, I found out yesterday that I was once again accepted to be a part of Seattle's amazing Urban Craft Uprising Holiday Show for the second year in a row!  This little show will always have a special place in my heart since last year's UCU was the very first show I participated in.  In just the short amount of time since last year's show, my booth setup has changed dramatically and by the time the show rolls around I will have quite a few new handmade items to share with the world.  To say I am excited would be a gross understatement!

 Oh! Incredibly messy little apartment! How I miss thee when we are apart! I will be home soon...

I've also been completely flibbertigibbet at responding to comments lately.  I do apologize and I do read each and every one and click on your link if you are new, so please please please do not think I am ignoring you if I haven't responded!

I have managed to steal home a few times since our week of house sitting began so all is not completely lost.  Being able to go home, work, then just leave my mess in place and not worry about getting in anyone's way has actually been quite refreshing!  I am still cranking out something quite fun and new that doesn't actually involve any hooks or needles and I really cannot wait for you all to see what it is...once again it is one of those things that I selfishly want to keep for myself because I love it that much, but that wouldn't be very nice of me, so.

Another addition to the sidebar is coming, but you'll just have to wait until tomorrow to see what it is!
xo
Anna

1 comment:

  1. The blog changes look great! Congrats on getting into the urban show. I don't like being disrupted from my crafting routine either. Hopefully the house sitting money will be worth it, though.

    ReplyDelete

Hi friends! Thank you for lingering in my Victory Garden, I hope you enjoyed yourself while you were here!

If you have a specific question for me regarding my blog, photographs, Etsy shop, or anything really, please email me at Anna@VictoryGardenYarn.com.