Laborious

Hi friends! Just popping in after a frighteningly productive Labor Day Weekend here in Victory Garden Yarn Land.  Boyfriend and I spent our three days working (me), fishing (he), and tidying & trying to make space for ourselves in our poor, tiny, yarn-covered apartment (we).

The countdown has officially begun for craft show season: four weeks until I tootle on down to Hillsboro, Oregon for the inaugural Urban Folk Art showI am so excited! There are oodles and gobs of things on my lengthy to-do list, not to mention I have a few new pieces to finalize before next month rolls around.  And I finally took the plunge and invested in a fancy but life-changing craft booth setup.  I absolutely cannot wait for October 7th when I get to set it all up and see my new little travelling flagship store!  If it looks anything like how I see it in my head, I will simply be over the moon!  My dream is to infuse my space with elements of my blog, my apartment, and the world I happen to live in (color! photos! quirk!), so my customers can get a more personal feel when they step into my 10x10 world of yarn and coziness.
Did I mention I am excited?!

All of that excitement aside, here are a few snapshots of our laborious weekend.  I hope you all had a good one, too; work or play!

After an amazing brunch of strawberry and honey-butter covered pancakes, we finally managed to find homes for all of my happy thrifty birthday finds!  Our kitchen table has been reclaimed for use!

Boyfriend had a hankering to fish and I was in work mode, so we transported my office to the beach so we could spend the last few hours of our three day weekend together in the glorious sunshine!  I had to giggle when I saw that the (new!) piece I happened to bring with me matched the beach oh-so-perfectly.

Anna: Catch me a salmon!
Boyfriend: Ugh, yeah, I'm TRYING!

A small wildfire in the Olympic Mountains made for a rather vibrant sunset.  Gorgeousness!

I'm off to get elbow-deep in yarn and continue the march toward my first craft show of the season!  I do hope you are all having a lovely and productive start to your week.
xo
Anna 

3 comments:

  1. It looks like an awesome weekend! Best of luck getting ready for your show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely weekend! You know I'm loving the Pyrex in action shots. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hi friends! Thank you for lingering in my Victory Garden, I hope you enjoyed yourself while you were here!

If you have a specific question for me regarding my blog, photographs, Etsy shop, or anything really, please email me at Anna@VictoryGardenYarn.com.