Wednesday Women 10.5.11

Oh friends, I am so excited this Wednesday!  Not only is tomorrow the day I travel to Oregon for my first craft show of the season, but I have a very special booth helper arriving tonight and travelling with me...any guesses...?!
My sweet mama!  
Who you can see pictured above when she was about fourteen years of age.
I absolutely adore the classic prim and properness in every little detail of her outfit.  The poufed sleeves, crinoline-flounced skirt, little bows on her shoes, dainty necklace, handbag positioned just so.
Love love love!
I can't wait to see what adventures await us on our trip this weekend...

Don't forget that I would love to feature your favorite vintage family photos here on my blog!  Click on the Wednesday Women tab on my sidebar for all of the details!

Happy Wednesday!
xo
Anna

3 comments:

  1. That's a great picture! I hope that your show goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just discovered your blog through FTLOB and I love it! Especially your design seems completely thought through! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi friends! Thank you for lingering in my Victory Garden, I hope you enjoyed yourself while you were here!

If you have a specific question for me regarding my blog, photographs, Etsy shop, or anything really, please email me at Anna@VictoryGardenYarn.com.