It's Crunch Time!

Hello there friends! As the title says, it is indeed crunch time around here these days. In just a little over two weeks, my three craft shows in three weekends will commence...and I am so excited!  As I am sure you can all guess, not much of note has been happening around here other than work, work, work, and even more work.  I am certainly not complaining though!  I have been spurred on to see if I can finalize and work up a couple of new designs I've had lurking in the folds of my brain for quite some time; and I think I'm getting close on one or two of them!  That is always a very good feeling indeed.

Here is just a little glimpse of what's been going on around here lately, in Instagram form!

Ooooh, inventory...you are a bit of a nightmare.

It's beginning to look a lot like another Atomic Christmas!

If you've ever wanted to know what 4800 yards of deliciously-hued baker's twine looks like, well, there you are!  I have lots of things lined up for all of that...you might see it in use if you visit me at the booth!

Twining and tagging on a Saturday evening.

This little gem is getting so close, I can feel it!  (And it's going to be sooo cute!)

I've been working on this piece off and on for over a year and it never seems to end up quite right.  So frustrating!  Someday, someday...

Are you on Instagram?  I'd love to follow you if you are!  Just leave your user name in a comment below and I'll look you up.  If you'd like to follow me, just search for VictoryGardenYarn and there I will be!

Stay cozy and productive!
(I know I sure am!)
xo
Anna

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your shows! It's exciting to be in this busy time of year for crafters. I love your little embroidery hoops.

    ReplyDelete

Hi friends! Thank you for lingering in my Victory Garden, I hope you enjoyed yourself while you were here!

If you have a specific question for me regarding my blog, photographs, Etsy shop, or anything really, please email me at Anna@VictoryGardenYarn.com.