Is It Fall Yet?


Hi friends!  I made the spontaneous decision to offer free domestic shipping in the Victory Garden Yarn Etsy shop all weekend, in honor of the most glorious of events: the first day of FALL!  If you find yourself in need of a new handmade cozy to help you celebrate the Autumnal Equinox, look no further.  All my handmade cowls, scarves, ear-warmers, and Granny Hoops (they want in on the celebration, too!) are in stock & ready to ship.  Just use code FALLISHERE at checkout & your entire order will ship for free.  The sale starts right now & ends Sunday, September 23, at 11pm PST, so hurry!

Happy Fall, friends!
xo, Anna

**Multiple item orders will be shipped to one address only, they cannot be broken up into multiple shipments. Thank you!**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi friends! Thank you for lingering in my Victory Garden, I hope you enjoyed yourself while you were here!

If you have a specific question for me regarding my blog, photographs, Etsy shop, or anything really, please email me at Anna@VictoryGardenYarn.com.