introducing: the ombré cowl

 
Eep! Hello, friends! Today is a BIG day for me--I am so happy to announce that something I have been working on for what feels like ages is finally available: please meet the Ombre Cowl! This is the largest piece I offer in my collection and let me tell you...it. is. HUGE.  Laid flat it measures over 2.5 feet long.  Yes, feet.  I am in love...

I have been working for months now, getting the proportions just perfect and creating 9 gorgeous ombre colorways. This really should not have taken me as long as it did, but the process of choosing colors & finalizing all the little details that come along with shooting product photographs has fallen to the wayside these past few months as I've been getting ready for holiday markets. It is that incredibly crazy time of year when well-planned to-do lists become slowly buried by piles of scarves, cowls, and earwarmers. Yet another thing I love!

I hope you are all having a beautiful Fall.  And if you are one of the people living in the Northeastern part of the country and have been affected by Hurricane Sandy, please know that the entire world is sending you safe, warm, and well wishes.  We are all thinking of you!

This Yarn Wrangler must get back to work now...so many things to make before Urban Craft Uprising, Crafty Wonderland, and Renegade SF. Whew!
xo
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi friends! Thank you for lingering in my Victory Garden, I hope you enjoyed yourself while you were here!

If you have a specific question for me regarding my blog, photographs, Etsy shop, or anything really, please email me at Anna@VictoryGardenYarn.com.