Tidings.


Oh, hello friends!  Remember me?  I remember you!  And I am still here.  Did I tell you about all of the holiday markets I was fortunate enough to have been accepted into this year?  I think I forgot to tell you.  Although, after finding out I was accepted into three amazing markets again this year, I think I forgot to breathe as well, so.

Today is my last calm, quiet day working at home and then I spend the next few weeks in a whirlwind.  It is still amazing to me that I prepare for this exact day for months; I make hundreds of scarves & cowls & earwarmers, I gather up my brown paper & string so I can wrap up gifts for people I'll probably never meet, I pack my car and travel up & down the West Coast, I meet new friends & delight in watching the reactions of rank strangers when they fall in love with something I've created...  And then in a matter of weeks it is all over.  All my things are gone.  In a way it's like losing a friend, which sounds slightly dramatic, but I can't help but feel like each and every piece I make is a friend.

I love this time of year.  The festivities, the crispness in the air, the overwhelming feelings of cheer & good tidings people seem to exude.  I really do love all of it.  I am so looking forward to meeting new people and sharing my own good cheer at all the shows I am lucky enough to be attending.

If you live in Seattle, Portland, or San Francisco and can make it out to any of the shows listed in the photo above, please stop by our booth and say hi!  We love booth visitors, especially friends.

If you don't live in any of those fine cities but would like to order something from my online shop (and I'd be honored) tomorrow is the last day to place orders in time for Christmas.

I can't wait to come back home with stories & pictures to share, and get back into the routine of taking photographs & blogging again.  I have so many ideas I want to share with you, I just haven't had the time!

I do hope you all have a cheery, cozy, and happy holiday season.  I know I plan on it!
xo
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi friends! Thank you for lingering in my Victory Garden, I hope you enjoyed yourself while you were here!

If you have a specific question for me regarding my blog, photographs, Etsy shop, or anything really, please email me at Anna@VictoryGardenYarn.com.